June 17, 2005

MY WILDEST EXPERIENCE SO FAR

Hey! You will never guess what happened to me today!!! I was outside with my mom and I was leaning against the car and I looked over the other way (the side with my implant) and all the sudden my implant goes flying off and attaches itself to the car!!! Oh my gosh!! I couldn't believe that happened!! People are always telling me that these kind of things happen but I never thought it would actually happen to me. Can you believe it?? So new implant users - BEWARE! THE IMPLANT IS A MAGNET SO IT WILL ATTACHE ITSELF TO METAL!!! lol.
Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that was great

Anonymous said...

That is pretty wild that the implant will come off and attach to something else. I guess you better becareful what you stand next to Ha Ha

Sheila said...

Sam,
I remember the shock (and sudden silence) when, while vacuuming under my bed, my headpiece shot over to the metal mattress railings. It doesn't seem to leave me anymore.