June 22, 2005

June 22, 05

Hey! Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I "went" out of town with my dad. Okay so it was just a road trip to South Carolina and back, but it was fun. We had to pick up Jonathan's (my brother) new dirt bikes. They are awesome!!! I can't wait to ride them myself. lol. Anyways, today I had therepy. I got a little bit in trouble because I didn't go without my hearing aid last week. Ugh. That's what I really need to give up - my hearing aid. After so many years wearing it, it sort of becomes a habit. lol. But oh well, if I want to get better I have to get rid of my hearing aid!!!!
Anyways during therapy we did some games. They were fun. We played Goldfish and a rhyming game. Goldfish was kind of easy but when we got to the rhyming game, that was really hard. But that was only because I went with my hearing aid all week. Bad bad me!!! And of course you get homework - lol - I have to walk around the house to see what noises I hear (like the dishwasher, air conditioner, washing machine, phone, etc.), I have to play card games - the rhyming game and goldfish games. So I really need to be good and do all that before next Wednesday!!! Well I better get going. I'll blog later. Bye! : )

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Samantha,
It's really cool that you have access to weekly therapy. I know that seems "ordinary" to you because of your AV background, but most CIers don't have any aural therapy person they can go to. Yes, be a good girl and do your homework - - - no hearing aid!!