August 9, 2007

Who's ready for Senior Year?!?!

I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! : )

Yesterday we had registration at school...that was pretty much really hectic! The only awesome thing about registration yesterday was standing in the SENIOR LINE!!! haha I was so excited!! :D I also got to see some old friends that I havn't seen all summer and my teachers from last year!! That was pretty fun!

But today I had to go back beacuse I had an appointment with my new counselor to talk about my schedule, introduce myself, explain my hearing, and what-not. And of course my mom told him my awesome story with the implant and how I was born deaf and how I can now hear and speak...and of course he was just blown away and couldn't believe that my brother and I were born deaf! haha Its amazing how people's face expressions change once you tell them that you're deaf!! haha : )

So here are my classes for next year...
1. AP Microeconomics
2. Environmental Science
3. British Literature
4. Algebra III
5. Banking/ Finance
6. Bussiness Document Processing
7. Introduction to Technology

I'm looking forward to my classes this year....the courses seem like they may be a little challenging but for some reason I'm excited! So we'll see when I start next Monday!

But you know what else?!

Today, I also got my first Parking spot at Lakeside!!! I was soo excited!! I didn't get one last year (even though I could have) but I got one for this year!! YAY!
I got a little sticker to put on my back window and we went out to find the spot...and lucky me, my spot is one of the few that were in the shade!! YAY! YAY!
Heres a picture of me in my parking spot...can you tell I was excited?! haha :D





So yeah, this year should be a pretty intersting year! I'm a senior and my brother is a Sophomore!! I can't wait till football time starts! Then HOMECOMING! My favorite part of the year!! haha

No comments: