August 11, 2007

Spreading the word around...

Just in case you didn't notice...I posted up some links on the right side on my website.

One is for the Auditory Verbal Center, Inc. Thats the center that taught me to hear and speak.

The next one is the homepage for Advanced Bionics, the implant company that I have (and ABSOLUTLY LOVE!).

And the others are friends with Cochlear Implants and AVC graduates from the center I graduated from. They vary in ages, so you get a wide variety of points of views and lifestyles with the Cochlear Implants.

But they're all really good, so if you're interested...check them out too and see what they have to say! : )

Just thought I'd point that out for those curious minds out there...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bless your sweet heart...thanks for the link!! :) I hope you have a great weekend!! :)

Abbie said...

Thank you for the link!! I love reading up on things like this :)

Billy said...

Hey Sam,
Read all your posts, glad to hear everything is going great for you. The thing with your brother is a "WOW" story, glad to hear it worked out for him.
Best of luck at being a Senior, enjoy the last of the best years of your life, but you will have many more great years to come:)
Talk to you later,
Billy

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog this morning and have really enjoyed reading it! I have a 2 year old with one implant and about to get his second. Looking forward to reading more from you!

(You are SO lucky to live in Atlanta and have their AV center to attend, I've talked to Amy Kwilinski about it and it sounds fantastic! I'm in Ohio.)