September 3, 2008

GPS Navigation System

Ever since my best friend got in a bad car accident (don't worry - she's doing great now) because she was looking at a map trying to figure out where she was going, I am VERY thankful that I can hear my portable Navigation System telling me when to turn and where I'm going. Especially since I have really really really bad sense of direction! haha

I have a weight-stand thing that holds it on the dash so it doesn't slide around, but I also tend to just put it in front of me behind the wheel so it doesn't block my view. But either way, I can hear it fine when its talking to me even while I listen to my music at the same time :)




But I gotta say, this thing DEFINITELY comes in handy... it's also a great feeling knowing I'll always be able to find my way home! hehe :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that is so awesome that you can hear your navigations system while you listen to music in the car. Who would ever not want to be able to hear? I am so glad you are doing so well with your implant.