August 16, 2005

First Day of School

Hey everyone! Well yesterday was my first day of school. I'm now a sophomore in hogh school! Yay! It went pretty good. I got good classes and nice teachers. So this year should go really well. I made sure I got close to the front in all my classes. I always have to go up to the teachers after class to tell them that "I'm deaf and I wear hearing aids to help me hear. So I kind of need to be near the front to hear better" you know the usual stuff. But you know it would be alot easier if the counceler or the principle would tell all my teachers so they don't look at me funny. You know? But I guess thats what I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life. thats part of being deaf! But anyways, I think I did pretty well on hearing everyone. I had to wear my hearing aid and my implant becuase I don't really know enough to go completly implant in public. But the only problem I reall had was in noisy enviroments. But I think that is alwasy going to be harder for any deaf person! Okay well I guess this is it for now. And I'll try to post some more later when I have alot more to say. Until then....

No comments: