August 19, 2005

Finally sounding like a hearing aid

Hey everyone, Not to long ago I got remapped and now it sounds like hearing aids! YAY! My therapist, Stacy, said that maybe now I'll be moving alot faster! So thats really cool! You're probably woundering what I mean by saying it sound slike hearing aids, right? Well its kind of hard to explain but it deosn't really sound like a "machine" is on my ear. It's like I can't hear it "working". But It sounds normal, so thats a good thing!!! That probably didn't make any sense but what can I say?!? lol. Well I'll write later! bye!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Samantha, I understand what you mean, more human-sounding and not so mechanical. I really enjoy reading your posts. Your blog is just great! I'll keep watching for those "CI Moment" reports now that school is in full swing.