July 6, 2005

Getting used to the Cochlear Implant

Hey! Well today I'm sitting around the house, nasty weather huh? But you know everyday I've been noticing different sounds that I don't think I've ever heard before. For example...Dogs....THEY ARE QUITE ANNOYING. haha. I can hear them licking themselves and when they walk. I have to site there and tap them to stop licking its so loud. haha. But oh well. I've also relized that I keep forgeting that I only have my implant on! Thats GREAT huh?? Right now my hearing aid is in the dry-box just collecting dust. haha. I've been leaving it there and going all day without it. Yippee!!! Now at this rate, by time school starts I'll be able to hear everyone perfectly!! YAY! Well I better go. Chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just want to stop by here to say HEY! I bet you are asking, WHO IS THIS? Well, my mom and ur mom talked over on EMAIL and at the COCLEAR IMPLANT RETREAT. We never got to meet. but.. This is Natalie. I don't know if you remember me , but I definality DONT remember you. LOL (laughing out loud) Well, it looks like you got a COOL site! I have 1 too but its XANGA. Do you have 1?