May 15, 2009

Hearing Journey

Advanced Bionics has a website called the Hearing Journey which is a community website for all AB staff, AB CI users and potential CI users who come together to ask questions and to help others with their questions and concerns. This is also a great way to meet and connect with other people who are going through the same journey with getting the CI.

I'll be honest, at first, I wasn't a fan of the site. I liked the concept of it and thought it was great. But when I first became a member and started looking around at the different topics, I thought it was a bit obnoxious. There were so many people posting comments, I couldn't keep up.

But now, that I've had more time to explore the site... I've started to catch on and is enjoying the site more. It has a lot of helpful topics... even for me!

Some of the topics include:
- Sports & Protection
- Telling people about the CI
- Alarm Clocks
- Surgery Concerns
- Mapping Tips
- Information about the CI parts
---and many more!

So I suggest you to sign up for the Hearing Journey website and read what other people have to say. Or maybe post your questions/concerns so you can get even more feedback from just reading these blogs.


www.HearingJourney.com



No comments: