October 10, 2008

Security Feature?

I was walking to my car the other night and I didn't see anyone around, so I thought I would be fine - I would just get in my car and drive back to my dorm. But then while I was walking, I realized I was hearing footsteps that weren't mine. So I glanced back and as it turns out, there was this guy walking behind me. I didn't know who he was or if he was following me so just to be on the safe side, I kept walking to the nearest open building. Luckily he just kept walking past me. lol



But even though Berry and Rome seems to be a safe and "homey" campus, it was still kinda freaky. I immediately thought about those stories you hear on other campuses about people disappearing and what-not. So I was really thankful I could hear the footsteps behind me, becuase if I didn't... what could have happend?

Kind of a freaky thought, I know... but you just never know these days... :/

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Hi Sam!

I found your blog through the ci facebook group


Your blog is very good