June 19, 2006

Troop Cruise

I got back from a cruise with my Girl Scout Troop!! It was alot of fun! I did a bunch of things I've never done before! : ) To me, the highlight of the cruise was the Deck Party, Snorkling, and the Theater!!!

Well first of all....one of the nights, they have a deck party and for the first time....I actually danced to "fast" music. I'm not much of a dancer to start with but since I could here it and I could alctually hear the rythem...I got to dance!! YAY! I danced till 1 in the morning (non stop) YAY ME!!
Then I went snorkling...now, going in the water in public was never a big thing for me becuase I was too afraid that I wouldn't hear anyone or I'd miss something someone said. But I actually went snorkling with my troop leader, and I gotta say it was AWESOME!! I was sooo glad I went!!
Then after dinner, we would all go to the theater...we had comedians for 2 of the nights and I heard everything they said!! Gosh, they were hilarious!! haha, I don't think I've ever enjoyed a show like I did there!! And on the other nights...we had musicals. And I heard everything they were saying!!! : D
But yeah...those were the highlights of the cruise!! But in case if you were wondering, we went on a 5 day cruise down to the bahamas to see Grand Turk, Nassau, and Half Moon Key (my favorite island!!)


1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey Samantha. That looks like a great time!